Tumbler Testing Machine
|Production Capacity||INDUSTRIAL USE|
|Surface Treatmemt||Color Coated|
End-over-end tumble mixing in 55-gallon steel drums is a rapid, effective and economical method for mixing or blending wet and/or dry materials. Single and double drum designs with constant or variable speed drives.
- "Removable drum" design permits mixing in suppliers' drums; eliminates loading, unloading, cleaning of fixed containers.
- One tumbling unit can be used for varied materials, colors, etc., by using additional drums.
- Heavy welded steel plate construction provides maintenance-free service, shock-resistance, rigidity.
- Drum holder opens quickly, easily, locks securely.
- On variable speed machines, speeds can be changed while unit is operating.
- Options: Revolution counters, timers, electric brakes, 30 gallon yoke adapter, motor controls, hydraulic drum lifter
- Spare parts are available
- Production Capacity: INDUSTRIAL
- Delivery Time: 2 TO 4 DAYS
- Packaging Details: WOODEN PACK
Digital Tumbler Drum Manufacturer
|Size||500 mm x 1000 mm|
|Material Grade||Mild Steel|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
DIGITAL TUMBLER DRUM MANUFACTURER, Digital Tumbler Drum Technical specifications for the same are as below:
Size of the DRUM : W 500 x L 1000 mm (Confirming to IS6495:1984)
Material for wear Resistance parts : Suitable Steel grade
Motor : 3HP
Breaking : Mechanical System
Structure : MS Channels & Angles
Gear Box : MM Gears with 1 : 60 Ratio
Drum Plate Thickness : Side portion of 10 mm and 6 mm for periphery
Shaft : Suitable graded Hardened SS material
Control Panel : Consists of Time control, RPM Control with Proper switches and accessories
Programmer : PLC/Microprocessor based
RPM speed DESIGNED : 25 rpm
Steel angle Lifter : 50 X 50 X 5 mm
Height of drum axis : 700 mm
Overall size of Machine : 2300 X 1810 X 1850 mm
Electrical Power requirement : 4 Pole, 16 Amp MCB 3 Phase/ with earthing) A.C. 50/60 Hz, 415 Volts Motor2.2 Kw (3 H.P.)